The Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) has developed a call center to help provide access to individuals with an intellectual disability, developmental disability, or autism and their caregivers. ODP has partnered with Rite Aide to provide Covid-19 Vaccines at Rite Aide stores across Pennsylvania.
To schedule an appointment, individuals will need to do the following:
- Call the ODP Vaccination Call Center at 1-800-424-4345, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm.
- The Call Center will need to ask you the following information:
- If you are a person with a disability or a caregiver for a person with a disability.
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- If any accommodations are necessary
- Do you have Supports Coordinator or Case Manager through ODP
- The Call Center will pass on your information to Rite Aide and Rite Aide will use your contact details to reach out and schedule an appointment
- If there are any issues scheduling an appointment, individuals can call the ODP customer service line at 1-888-565-9435, between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
To access the PDF, Please click this link. ODP and Rite Aide Partnership